dinsdag 28 januari 2014

Mijn washi / My washi

NL==>  Dit is de washi tape welke ik op dit moment heb.
Eng ==> This is de washi tape i have this moment.
NL==> Washi tape van de "Action" €0,79 per 3 rollen
Eng ==> Washi tape from a dutch store called "Action", I payed €0,79 for 3 rolls

NL==> Washi tape van de "Wibra" €1,- per 3 rollen
Eng ==> Washi tape from a dutch store called "Wibra", I payed €1,- for 3 rolls

NL==> Washi tape van de "Hema" €2,50 per pakje
Eng ==> Washi tape from a dutch store called "Hema", I payed €2,50  for 1 a pack
NL==>  Al mijn washi tape bewaar ik in een grote glazen pot zoals je hieronder kunt zien.
Eng ==> I store my washi tape in a big jar as you can see in the picture below.

Reacties zijn welkom!
Your reaction is welcome!

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Leuk he washitape. De Action heeft weer nieuwe! Zeker de moeite waard!